Our time clocks accommodate your workplace, from the shop floor, to the kitchen, to the administrative offices. Use the following links for more information on these terminals.
IDpunch7 - PIN, proximity reader, biometric finger reader
IDpunch9 - PIN, magnetic swipe, barcode reader
I.T. 3100 - PIN, proximity reader, magnetic swipe, barcode reader, biometric finger reader
Handpunch - Biometric hand readers
IDpunch7 and IDpunch7 Finger Reader
The IDpunch 7 time recorder is a simple, low-cost way to gather employee In and Out punches and perform many employee and supervisor functions using a PIN or badge entry.
The IDpunch 7 Finger Reader model provides companies with a low cost biometric solution for collecting employee transactions. Employees punch In and Out by simply placing their finger on the reader.
- Internet capability: The IDpunch 7 can communicate with the hosted system, Attendance Enterprise 2.0 using HTTP
- Offers simple functionality: just punch In or Out
- Supports both badge and PIN entry
- Shares punch information with Attendance Enterprise at regular, frequent intervals
- Installs in seconds and is up and running with minimal effort
- Virtually no training necessary
- Voice prompts available
- Adjustable volume and screen brightness control
- 250 employees, 5000 transaction limit
- Badges are less expensive than standard HID or proximity badges
- Finger Reader model supports both Identify and Verify modes
IDpunch 7 is an excellent choice if you are looking for a low-cost, reliable time clock with multiple-function keys.
Companies today are challenged by employee and management communication around everyday occurrences such as requesting and approving time off for a family event, identifying extra work shifts available, and even capturing service-related job information like tips received. The IDpunch 9 tracks employee time and labor factors like these and more, for less. Less cost. Less installation time. Less training.
The IDpunch 9 time recorder is an easy-to-use time clock that employees use to punch In or Out and enter other time tracking information. Available with bar code or magnetic stripe readers, employees simply swipe their badge and go. Supervisors have labor management functions available right at the time clock.
Employees use the IDpunch 9 to take care of their time using features such as:
- Reviewing pay period work hours
- Previewing work schedules
- Reviewing vacation, sick time, and other time off bank balances
- Submitting a vacation request
- Entering tips when applicable, for example, wait staff or other service employees
- Transferring to a different department
Supervisors use the IDpunch 9 to manage employee time using features such as:
- Adding a punch
- Crediting hours or dollars
- Adding schedules
- Enabling and lifting restrictions for punching
- Reviewing employee information and their punches
- Entering tips
- Transferring employee or workgroup transfers
- Approving time off requests
I.T. 3100 and I.T. 3100 Finger Reader
The I.T. 3100 is an industrial grade time recorder. It provides ATM-style function keys, multiple reader options, and can operate in any kind of industrial environment. Employees punch In and Out and perform many functions using a badge, PIN entry or finger for identification.
- Internet capability. The I.T. 3100 can communicate with the hosted system, Attendance Enterprise 2.0, using HTTP.
- Easy installation, little training and zero maintenance. Once the I.T. 3100 is installed, plugged into the power outlet and Ethernet port, and configured, it can communicate with Attendance Enterprise immediately. It is easy to use, so little training is required and no maintenance is required.
- Multiple reader options, such as barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, proximity card reader or biometric finger reader. Punch In or Out using PIN entry, badge or finger depending on your needs.
- Punch time restriction. Prevent employees from punching In or Out on the I.T. 3100 at unauthorized times.
- Comprehensive function key operations. Eight ATM-style function keys can be used for employee and supervisor operations. Employees can review worked hours, check benefits, enter tips, and so on. The supervisor menu is used to perform transactions on behalf of employees, for example, add punches, credit hours/dollars, add schedules, and so on.
- Capacity. 1,000 employees, 5,000 transactions, 3,000 schedules, and 7,000 workgroups limit.
- Bell Support. Optional module for using an external bell to signal breaks, lunches, and shift start and end times.
The I.T. 3100 is an excellent choice if you are looking for a low-cost, reliable time clock with multiple-function keys.
Your Hand is Your Card
The HandPunch verifies employees' identities in less than one second, based on the unique size and shape of their hands. With the HandPunch one employee can't punch for the other. Time fraud is eliminated thereby reducing payroll costs and increasing the company's bottom line. There are no cards to create, administer, carry - or lose.
Hand Geometry Technology
The HandPunch uses field-proven hand geometry biometric technology. The terminal captures a three-dimensional image of the hand each time the employee punches. The hand's size and the shape are used to verify their identity with unparalleled accuracy. Green and red lights notify the employee of the status of each punch. There's no question any more; employees have to be there to punch.
- Eliminate badges.
- Eliminate buddy punching.
- Are fast and easy to us.
- Provide accurate time data.