The Amano DVMS (Digital Video Management System) is a feature rich video surveillance solution that scales easily to suit businesses of all sizes.
Ease of Use
Real-time or playback windows displaying camera views are easily opened by dragging the corresponding camera icons from a list of cameras to the work space. Recorded events can be explored and a particular incident found quickly witht he help of powerful search tools. When found, incidents can be exported as single images or video clips in common file formats and saved. Video clips can be played with Windows Media Player on any standard PC. If there is a need to verify the authenticity of a clip, the stand-alone Amano Media Player can be used for verifying that the clip is original.
Amano DVMS can be set to automatically write back-up copies of recorded data, for instance, on a network drive, which ensures data is always secure and accessible when you need it. Data can be recorded on multiple hard disks. Should a hard disk fail, a minimal amount of data is lost. In addition, the system will continue recording even if one hard disk fails.
The DVR/NVR system delivers seamless integration with AmanoNet access control software, which provides vidual verification resulting in higher security, easier operation, and enhanced cost-effectiveness.
Features and benefits include:
- Manages video and audio surveillance
- Full-featured mobile and web clients
- Hybrid operation: simultaneously records network and analog cameras
- Support for a wide range of leading camera manufacturers
- Stack up to 100 recorders
- Mega pixel camera support
- ONVIF compliant
- Up to 64 channels per recorder
- Advanced Video Analytics
- PTZ camera control
- Bidirectional voice-over-IP audio for door/gate applications
- Seamlessly integrates with AmanoNet Access Control software